The Residence Collection Sherborne
Bill Butters Windows provides Residence Collection to homeowners in Sherborne, Dorchester, Yeovil, Shaftesbury, Gillingham, and Crewkerne, as well as neighbouring areas. The Residence Collection is a window and door system that authentically replicates the timber aesthetics of the 19th century. The traditionally elegant flush exterior and stylishly decorative interior contribute to the classic appeal of this structure. By combining design, innovation, and technological progress, Residence 9 windows outperform any other window systems on the market.
At Bill Butters Windows, we are proud to bring Residence 9 windows, designed and manufactured in the UK, to your Sherborne home. These windows are designed with the quintessential British architecture in mind and offer various bespoke options to suit a wide range of homes. From the grandeur of stately homes to the solid good looks of Georgian and Victorian properties, all the way to contemporary minimalist homes. The Residence Collection is an eclectic blend of classic aesthetics and contemporary design. We are confident that your Residence 9 windows will look great regardless of the style of your home, as we have carefully replicated traditional timber sightlines by emulating historical design and conservancy regulations. Your lovely home will benefit from the advantages of the nine chamber design and contemporary high performing double and triple glazing.
Transform your Sherborne home today with our beautiful selection of Residence 9 windows by using our free online quoting engine to receive a free, customised quote.
Residence 9 windows meet and exceed the level of energy efficiency and aesthetic expectations of every homeowner. They are intended to replicate the flush timber designs found in historic buildings in our cities, towns, and villages. With our selection of Residence 9 windows, you can improve your property's security, thermal efficiency, and durability. We offer double and triple glazing along with other customisation options.
- Residence 9 windows embrace modern manufacturing and honours traditional British craftsmanship techniques. The joints are butted to simulate wood, giving your windows the authentic timber appearance for which R9 is renowned.
- Butt hinges can be used to either preserve the original timber window aesthetic or to create an entirely new look. Choose between working or dummy butt hinges; both provide an authentic kerbside appearance.
- Customise your Residence 9 windows with our handles and matching accessories. They are all exquisitely crafted to complement your property and are the perfect finishing touch for recreating a classic period appearance.
- Most often, old wood windows had horizontally running, raised moulding. Its purpose was to shed dripping water and increase the mullion's strength, so we recreated the feature on Residence 9 windows to ensure it provided traditional performance and aesthetics.
- Residence 9 windows are flush sash on the exterior, giving it a classic appearance. All the glass sightlines are identically aligned, providing symmetry and elegance not found in other window systems. The internal form and depth are genuine and lend an elegant and distinctively deep look.
- You can give your Residence 9 windows a distinct appearance with dual colour options. Complement your interior designs by customising the colour of each room and selecting an exterior colour that creates a lasting first impression to complement your interior.
- With U-values as low as 0.9 W/(m2K) and a 100mm frame depth, R9 windows are the most thermally efficient on the market and will keep your home warm and comfortable all year round.
RESIDENCE 9 WINDOWS PRICES IN SHERBORNE
Enhance your home's energy efficiency, security, and kerb appeal with our Residence 9 windows. Bill Butters Windows provides commercial and residential properties with the most advanced and efficient window systems. Visit our Sherborne showroom right away to see the breathtaking designs and features for yourself.
Contact us at 01935 816168 or through our online contact form for further information. Alternatively, you can use our online quoting tool to obtain a free, customised price estimate in a matter of minutes. We look forward to hearing from you soon!